Flowz User Group (FUG)
The benefits of attending our event are:
- Talking through the latest system tweaks, bug fixes and planned changes
- Discussing the development pipeline and influencing future system development
- Deepening understanding of the flexibility of the system and learning how other organisations are using the functions
- Learning about approaches to GDPR implementation and compliance from other people doing it
As well as demonstrating the product, the morning session will focus on our Development Roadmap and a discussion around the design of future functionality, particularly the DPIA and SAR modules.
The afternoon session will cover an interactive overview and discussion around many of the GDPR Articles.
Click here to book your place at the FUG.
Here is a map of Friends house Conference Centre
Next Event Details
Friday 1st February 2019
173-177 Euston Rd, London NW1 2BJ
Arrival: 9.30am – 10.00am
AM 10.00am – 12.30pm
- V3.2 Release
- Product pipeline
- DPIA and other developments
PM 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Updates on GDPR