Flowz User Group (FUG)
Learn more about the product and help shape its development
The benefits of attending our event are:
- Talking through the latest system tweaks, bug fixes and planned changes
- Discussing the development pipeline and influencing future system development
- Deepening understanding of the flexibility of the system and learning how other organisations are using the functions
- Learning about approaches to GDPR implementation and compliance from other people doing it
As well as demonstrating the product, the morning session will focus on our Development Roadmap and a discussion around the design of future functionality, particularly the DPIA and SAR modules.
The afternoon session will cover an interactive overview and discussion around many of the GDPR Articles and the common law duty of confidentiality.
Are you interested in attending the FUG?
If you would like to reserve a space at the FUG please fill in your details on the right and one of our team members will be in touch
We look forward to seeing you there
Next Event Details
Friday 14th September 2018
Arrival: 9.30am – 10.00am
AM 10.00am – 12.30pm
- V3.2 Release
- Product pipeline
- DPIA and other developments
PM 1.30pm – 4.00pm
- Common Law duty of confidentiality